Wednesday 2 October 2013

Opps, I did it again... Have been too busy to update

Hi all!

It has been a REALLY long time since I have updated my blog.
Been too pre-occupied with a new MMO or otherwise a revised MMO called Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn!
My faith in this game is also Reborn... haha...

How can this game be so attention grabbing for all the reviewers and gamers out there?
I personally feel this game is very well crafted and revised considering the lagging mess it was during its debut from a couple of years ago. The story is a fun interaction with the world of NPCs. I feel it is keeping the core value of story that is in the history of Final Fantasy sagas. Even though the combat and dungeon system are all very similar to other large MMOs out there. As a World of Warcraft player and fan, the system is very similar but I felt playing through was like I am playing a whole different game. I think the graphics do help a lot as it look much more appealing when unleashing attacks yet it can get a bit hectic with different graphics showing up at same time. These are just the tip of what I like about the game.
This game is very faithful in its namesake of Final Fantasy saga. I had a feeling that I have not felt since first starting to explore the face of Azeroth. It really is a must see and play through even just through the first month. I truly believe you will subscribe.

I will have a more in-depth review at a later date with a review, hopefully, of the first major patch incoming soon.


Hope to see you in-game!

Rama Tulo
Exodus


No comments:

Post a Comment