Wednesday 18 March 2015

Busy, Busy, Busy...Ain't it so? Not enough time for games?!

Hello all!


Fun times at Blizzcon 2014!

It has been ages since I touched this blog. I was going about and then I felt the urge to go down memory lane with my blog. Provided, I did not write many articles on my blog (some of which are not published) I still felt a heavy attachment to it. For my line of work, I work in an industry that has lots of overtime that is spread at a consistent pace. Therefore, I fell on my blogging efforts and then it just snowballed into a big chunk of unfinished pieces and unpublished articles.

This year, I felt the need to re-establish my goals and set my mind to keep at a few things that I want to dedicate my time to. I know this is basically a refresh and a whole new beginning for my blog but this is something that was started with excitement and energy only to somewhat falter half-way through. I really want to connect with the online community and see how everything is going. There are so many great and exciting games coming out this year, I cannot even wait to get my hands on these games!! I want to get people's opinions, hear out my own opinion and enjoy this incredible online roller coaster ride!

I hope you will share with me in my journey towards a new relationship with my blog.


And then came WoD 2014 Woot!

Thank you for all your support!


Please let me know if there are any games that is especially on people's minds. I will go and grab those first!



2 comments:

  1. I guess some welcome backs are in order! I missed out on your old blog because I was forced to take a break from blogging myself. But now I'm back, too. ;)

    I personally love reading about the games I play myself most (currently SWTOR and Guild Wars), but I'd advice you to write about what you feel like yourself most. Otherwise you might end up with another lot of half-finished blog posts you can't bring up finishing. At the end of the day, you're because it brings you joy. ^^

    I wish you all the luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Haha!
      Welcome back too! :D

      Oh awesome! I have been eyeing SWTOR for quite a bit these days hehe.

      Oh! Right, that might happen if I try games that I do not feel I can put my everything into it. Thanks for the advice! :)
      I will definitely try to get more games into my niche. I have been playing some PS4 games but mainly are remasters of PS3 ones. Though I do have some great games I am looking forward to play and give my opinion on it.

      Thank you for the good luck! I hope you have a great time with your blog too! We can also maybe try to get a collaboration thing going if you want. I will private message you about that. :)

      Delete